Thursday, June 4, 2009

Leah Gettin' Serious.

I had one of those moments the other day, during a conversation with a friend. Oprah calls them "ah ha" moments, but I'm not Oprah so I'm not sure if I can say that. (Harpo is always watching us!). I'll just call it a moment when I found a personal truth. "Seek and you will find". The Christians say it a lot. I'm sure the other religions have their version too. I used to believe that to be truth, then I stopped believing it. I stopped because I couldn't reconcile it with my own experiences. I had sought and I didn't find. I was seeking "god", I thought, or "truth" or "peace" or "wisdom"....an answer.

During that conversation, I realized that I am finding it. A little at a time. The problem was that what I found I didn't recognise as an answer to my seeking. What I found did not fit into the paradigm that I was living in. As I'm growing and evolving....I'm finding, and it's not at all what I thought it would look like!

Somebody call the Wonderpets! If you don't get that reference you don't spend enough time watching preschool television!

No comments:

Post a Comment